AW Bull’s Digital Marketing Services equips small businesses with everything they need to launch their business into the digital frontier. 

Our services focus on delivering success to our clients. For previous clients, our digital marketing helped make their business even more successful.

What we can do for your business*

  • Increase online bookings/sign-ups by 800%
  • Increase brand awareness by 1200%
  • Drive more customers to your business
  • Deliver record breaking trading days
  • Positive Return on Investment (i.e. We give you back more money in sales, then you give us)

*Possible outcome of our services, based on previous client success. Results can not be guaranteed.

Steel Digital Marketing

Orbital Flight - Steel

The standard Steel Orbital Flight builds your online presence exclusively through social media marketing. If you want to grow your presence on Facebook, Instagram, etc. then this package is for you. 

✔️ Page Management
(e.g. Facebook Business Page)
✔️ Social Media Advertising
(e.g. Facebook Advertising)

✔️ Marketing Guidance
✔️ Legacy Member Status

Titanium Digital Marketing

Orbital Flight - Titanium

The Titanium Orbital Flight sees AW Bull combine powerfully engaging social media marketing with strategic search engine marketing, to deliver, build & enhance your online presence.

✔️ Page Management
(e.g. Facebook Business Page)
✔️ Social Media Advertising
(e.g. Facebook Advertising)
✔️ Search Engine Advertising
(e.g. Google Advertising)

✔️ Marketing Guidance
✔️ Legacy Member Status

Graphene Digital Marketing

Orbital Flight - Graphene

The Graphene Orbital Flight turns AW Bull into your personal digital marketing consultant; think of us as your full-time digital marketing manager (but at a quarter the cost)

✔️ Page Management
(e.g. Facebook Business Page)
✔️ Social Media Advertising
(e.g. Facebook Advertising)
✔️ Search Engine Advertising
(e.g. Google Advertising)

✔️ Website Management
✔️ Content Writing & SEO
✔️ Graphic Design

✔️ Marketing Guidance
✔️ Legacy Member Status

Boosted Flight - Assisted Social Media Marketing & Google Advertising

Boosted Flight Digital Marketing Plan is a modified version of the Orbital Flight Package; designed for established business looking to take their digital marketing to the next level. The Boosted Flight Plan reworks the distribution of social media marketing content for your business. Simply put, the plan moves from 100% fully actioned digital marketing, to a system where 80% of your digital marketing is handled by us, and the remaining 20% is handled by you.

Is Boosted Flight for me?

To answer this, understand how AW Bull gathers content for your campaign. We typically use ONE of the following TWO methods.

  1. The first method involves shutting down your business for 0.5 - 1 day and taking select number of photos & video, writing appropriate content bullet points. (Works great for business like: web-based business, general consumer goods, fashion, etc.)
  2. The second method involves you taking photos over the life of the campaign & uploading it to a private Facebook group or emailing us directly. (Works great for businesses like: Cafes, Restaurants, Toy Store, etc.)

Businesses that benefit most from our Boosted Flight Digital Marketing Plan, are those which are most suited to Method 2
If your business fits in more with Method 1, then the Orbital Flight Package is the best digital marketing package for you.

 

Boosted Flight Digital Marketing Plan - Flight Duties

Boosted Flight
What You Handle
(Co-Pilot)

✔️ Page Management - Content
(E.g. Publishing photos on Facebook)

✔️ Responding to Personal Messages
(E.g. Responding to Personal, Direct Messages)

Boosted Flight
What AW Bull Handles^
(Pilot)

✔️ Social Media Advertising
(e.g. Facebook Advertising)
✔️ Search Engine Advertising
(e.g. Google Advertising)

✔️ Website Management
✔️ Content Writing & SEO
✔️ Graphic Design

✔️ Marketing Guidance

 

All of this at up to 2/3 the cost of the Orbital Flight
We do 80% of the work, for nearly 66.6% of the price!

EXCLUSIVE: FOR LIMITED TIME - Receive 20% Discount on AW Bull's Social Media Marketing Courses. Ask us about it!   

^ Varies based on the Boosted Flight Plan utilized in your business's campaign. All Social Media Marketing and Digital Marketing Campaigns are customizable, based on your business' unique needs

- O T H E R   O P T I O N S -

 

Get Custom One-on-One Marketing & Advertising Assistance
Have a private once off digital marketing consultation or arrange a custom plan that works with your business' unique needs.
Custom consultations recommended for clients with $3M+ revenue

📧Sign Up For Digital Frontier Consultation

Become a Pilot Today, Sign Up for early enrolment in AW Bull's Cosmonaut Academy
Receive private Digital Marketing Training from the professionals at AW Bull Marketing & Advertising. Learn to fly on Social Media & Google advertising.

📧Sign Up to Cosmonaut Academy